Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Self Insertion

Original Pictures:

Self Insertion:

For my project, I decided to put myself in Greece because that is my dream vacation spot.  I chose a picture of me that had similar lighting to the destination picture, and that shared a similar color scheme. First, I used the magnetic lasso tool to trace the shape of my body. I then selected the photo and dragged it onto the picture of Santorini. Finally, I adjusted the shape so that I look like I belong in the picture. The one thing that I had trouble with was how the picture of me got blurry every time that I resized it. I tried to adjust it numerous different ways, and every single time the photo got a little bit blurry. Overall, I enjoyed this project and think that it was interesting to learn how to use photoshop. 


No comments:

Post a Comment