Sunday, December 8, 2013

Final Project

 Brochure pg. 1

 Brochure pg. 2

Front of Business Card

Back of Business Card

Letterhead

For my final project, I decided to keep the letterhead, business card, and brochure rather simple. I used a similar layout throughout in order to keep the three unified. I did this by putting the same pink and silver lines on the sides of all three. In order to ensure that the colors were correct, I used the eyedropper tool and selected the colors from my logo. Next, I made sure that all of the headings were in the same font as my original logo (Dorchester Script MT Std). One thing that I had a lot of trouble with was getting the bleed to work. Every time that I printed the three parts of my corporate identity, part of the pink line would get cut off. However, overall I am proud of my work and I think that the simplicity of it all makes it look elegant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment